I went to town, Roseburg, (yup- it's a 'burg')and accidently happened across a 'gold mine' hidden in plain view. All of these 'Power Wagons' were owned by one man and they are in down town hidden inside the middle of the block. These may not be GM's but I think they qualify as being 'big trucks'...

The owner has three or four others inside but when I went back with my camera there was no one there. Maybe I can get those next time.

I've made two media player versions.

One for non-dialup users that is full screen- Power Wagons- big file, big screen (3.35 MB)

One for dialup users that is small screen- small file, small screen (414 Kb)


Oly in Oregon

Rest in Peace

1945 GMC COE Victory Truck
1953 Willys CJ3B
1955 Chevy 1st series 3/4-ton
1958 WIFE Last series

Never say "Whoa" in a mud hole