| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Otto Skorzeny, Woogeroo, Shade Baby, 68ironhead, Jon G, Wally / Montana, 3B, Bill Hanlon, Gray_Ghost),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,104 Posts1,056,197 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 176 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 176 | I'll have to post a picture of mine and mabey we can figure it out. The wheels look the same as other trucks the same vintage I have seen on the net. mabey some one thas one of these trucks that knows what they came with. it's a disk type wheel. by looking at your pics looks like the white 3 pice but I just cant see where the 3 pices or 2 pices separate?? mine are all holding air since I got the truck, which is a good thing. I have no spares though. guess I'll wory about it when the time comes?? I'm just woried that if I get a flat, I'll be stuck.no one around here stocks 8.5/20 tires and tubes the fronts are 5 lug with only 5 holes the rear are 10 lug. If I found 1- 10 lug wheel would it work for front and rear??
1970 C50 dump! saving orphans from the CRUSHER
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| kb3csw | 01/26/2007 11:34 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| gtow69 | 01/27/2007 1:29 AM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| Pakrat48 | 01/27/2007 3:59 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| rustednuts | 01/27/2007 10:17 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| old 30's trucks | 01/28/2007 2:19 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| hotshoe36 | 01/28/2007 5:20 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| kb3csw | 01/28/2007 7:43 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| rust master | 02/04/2007 5:48 AM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| kb3csw | 02/04/2007 2:58 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| rust master | 02/05/2007 4:50 AM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| Grigg | 02/05/2007 5:34 AM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| Grigg | 02/05/2007 5:40 AM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| rust master | 02/07/2007 2:01 AM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| Grigg | 02/07/2007 2:12 AM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| sambear | 04/20/2007 11:02 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| CAJUN CRAW FISH | 04/22/2007 5:56 PM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| CAJUN CRAW FISH | 04/24/2007 5:59 AM |
Re: lock ring wheels pictures, widow makers added
| Tractor78 | 04/26/2007 4:17 PM | |
| |
| |