Let’s see if this works. The engine has a yellow tag behind the starter, I haven’t got the whole thing washed as well as I’d like yet so I didn’t read what was on it. I live about six hours away. There was still fuel in the fuel pump and gas tank but it smells very much badly, like 25-35 year old gasoline tends to smell. The carburetor was empty and other than a dried out accelerator pump it looks really clean inside. The stuck valve moves a bit but hangs open. I’m not sure how to get that to move. The engine does turn over though the rocker shaft is a bit gummy.
Attachments
IMG_6477.jpeg (407.11 KB, 266 downloads)
IMG_2962.jpeg (69.67 KB, 265 downloads)
IMG_3030.jpeg (359.68 KB, 266 downloads)
IMG_3129.jpeg (226.17 KB, 265 downloads)
IMG_3131.jpeg (221.93 KB, 266 downloads)

Last edited by Peggy M; 06/12/2023 3:54 PM. Reason: added more info to the title

1959 Canadian GMC grain hauling dump truck with 235