What year is your block? If its a 55 power glide block, or 56-63, I would not use those milk bottle style lifters. I am not even sure I would use them on a 50-54 powerglide block. Those At877 lifters were originally chilled iron if I remember correctly. For use on the earlier steel mechanical cam motors. Later, probably in the 90s, sealed power changed the material so they could be used on the replacement cast cams for those early motors. So as an initial matter, mixing and matching might get you a junk cam and an opportunity to do another rebuild with a new cam and matched lifters.
If 55PG or 56-63, those blocks were designed for a different style lifter. If you want to run a solid cam in those blocks, use a matched set of solid lifters for a 56-62 261 truck motor.
It's definitely a hydraulic block and uses late 55-on bearings. So what dozen new lifters do you recommend in this engine for the E293S cam?