Are you saying you have a 3200 or 3100? Either way, I just looked at RA and they list wheel cyl and master cyl and rear shoes for both models. Some components are listed as fitting "base model".

I recently replaced wheel cylinders, master cylinder, and brake shoes with Rock Auto parts. They were all Dynamic friction brand. They all seemed to be decent quality (such as it is today) and have worked properly so far.

I saved the original USA made master cylinder for future rebuild. There are companies that will rebuild your original components if you don't want to do it or can't find the parts. They'll also reline brake shoes.

If you want to go the rebuild route and don't want to do it yourself, check out these people:

Scott & Margaret Bethke
Brake Materials & Parts Inc
800 Sherman Blvd
Fort Wayne IN 46808

Phone: 260-426-3331
Fax: 260-424-1331
Email: [email protected]
Website: http://www.BrakeMaterialsAndParts.webs.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BrakeMaterialsAndParts


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)