| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (55shaker, Woodcmiami, Rusted Nut, Gdads51, CuzzFuzz, Still At It, 1 invisible),
156
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,441 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2010 Posts: 162 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2010 Posts: 162 | My son talked me into it when he was driving it in high school back in the 90's. Lower profile tires etc. I changed it back when he got his own car. I bet I can get away with it if nothing happened back then. At least that I know of. I shudder to think.  | | |
| |
| |