| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,462 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 187 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 187 | I've been in touch with John Larson ( long time bolter) he has had a tough time finding the 35' wheels. I just happened to have 2 extra complete wheels and we hooked up and i gladly gave him the wheels.You're right about the 36' wheels seeing milder times ahead probably no problem now. I took the info off the Chevrolet Service bulletin found in this site for in service trucks.I've had no luck finding any one local to deal with the one piece widowmaker rims, the slpit rims don't seem to be a issue for tire stores.My wheels are so nice I'm still going to research a truck tire place to deal with them. Anyone out there know a rear hub bearing source for outer bearings on a 36' 1.5 ton ?...........Rick
'36 Tall cab Chevy 1.5 ton, '36 Low cab Chevy 1.5 ton, '53 GMC 2 ton, '51 GMC 640 5 ton, '47 Dodge 2 ton, '42 GMC CCKW 353 6X6.
| | |
| |
| |