Covercraft. 5 layer Softback All Climate (formerly called Noah Evolution III fabric

I had no garage at my previous house and all my vehicles were stored outside but kept covered at all times. I lived there for 17 years. The cover will last about 5 years - longer if it isn't in the blazing sun. The cover breathes and is light enough to put on and off every day - which I did. Even though the fabric breathes and moisture evaporates through the fabric, you still don't want to leave the cover on forever without removing it. I also used to leave my windows cracked or down when under the cover.

You can buy a general size cover for your vehicle or a custom fit cover that conforms closely to the shape of your vehicle. Those cost more, of course.

I've bought them from this guy, Daniel for 20+ years.

https://www.carcovermania.com/

https://www.covercraft.com/us/en/ve...0Yx3n-i4t64eIYvkSCnQiUinbyhoCVHwQAvD_BwE


1950 Chevrolet 3100 (Ol' Roy)

1939 Packard Standard Eight Coupe (The Phantom) | 1956 Cadillac Coupe de Ville (The Bismarck) | 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 coupe |1966 Ford Mustang (Little Red) | 1969 Pontiac GTO (The Dishpit) I 1979 Ford F-100 | 1976 Ford F-150 (Big Red) | 1995 Ford F-150 (Newt)