| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,489 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 176 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 176 | Thanks, I want to try dot 3 just to see where it is leaking. lines look good most look to have been replaced. I was concerned that the hydrovac is where the fluid is going. I'll put some dot 3 in and check for leaks.Thanks for the info. Biglou55 know any good yards around here? I'm in Gloucester MA. I'll try to get some pictures up when I can get some. ( I know you guys love pics)
1970 C50 dump! saving orphans from the CRUSHER
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| rust master | 01/12/2007 3:45 AM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| rust master | 01/12/2007 4:38 AM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| 3B | 01/12/2007 6:37 AM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| ShovelheadDon1200cc | 01/12/2007 9:42 AM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| doc41 | 01/12/2007 1:31 PM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| Glenn A. Foster | 01/12/2007 2:48 PM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| biglou55 | 01/12/2007 9:12 PM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| 48bigtrucks | 01/13/2007 2:45 AM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| rust master | 01/13/2007 6:21 AM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| rust master | 01/13/2007 6:39 AM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| rust master | 01/13/2007 9:09 PM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| gtow69 | 01/13/2007 10:21 PM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| biglou55 | 01/13/2007 10:58 PM |
Re: New here, need help! Brakes 72- C50
| rust master | 01/14/2007 2:46 AM | |
| |
| |