| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,334 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2023 Posts: 54 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2023 Posts: 54 | Those are some nice trucks, especially the red 4x4, those are my favorite. I have a 56 4x4 I'm fixing up and it's a pretty near truck. Wish I was near this meet, looks like a lot of cool toys. | | |
| |
| |