I finally made it! Growing up in the county around the Windsor, Ontario region, I've always had a passion for Chevy pickup trucks. I always drove one, but I always wanted something classic. Life can get busy, and dreams gets put on hold. Now at 59 years old, I was able to make it a reality. I didn't have the time or know-how to start from scratch. I'm no mechanic, but I know how to turn a wrench pretty well and I did look forward to spending some time on upgrades and puttering. That's when I found this fine example in Michigan (see pics). It is so cool driving around in this truck. It's so mechanically raw, if you know what I mean. It feels somewhere between driving a truck and driving a tractor. I'm really looking forward to teaching my 17 year-old grandson to drive it and share in the pride and pleasure of crop-touring around the county. Anyway, I'm sure there's lots more to come from me, so I'll wrap it up for now. Check out the pics and let me know what you think! Again, glad to finally be a member of this fine group.
Cheers, Scott
Last edited by Peggy M; 04/29/202412:15 AM. Reason: truck info to title