No one has accused you of being a BOT. What we are politely trying to tell you is……… we cannot price your truck for you. You have some clue what you would accept so the next step is list it for sale at a price substantially higher than what you would accept and let the market work for you.
BTW, I scrolled through all of your posted photos and was impressed with your documentation process. I hope your door art is not already copyrighted by a certain TV show. Good work.


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)