At one time, one of the resto-ripoff parts sellers used to rent the aiming fixture with a ridiculously high deposit. Aiming the rod spray nozzles WILL NOT improve the oil pressure however. It will only prevent rod bearing failure at highway speed. I'd suggest checking the condition of the main bearings and the oil clearance on them. It should be as close to .0015" as possible. Good condition main bearings can be adjusted by changing shims between the main bearing caps and the engine block. If the mains are badly worn, it's time to remove the engine, as the upper bearing shells are extremely difficult to remove without dropping the crankshaft down over 1/2 inch. Worn cam bearings will definitely require engine removal and a full engine disassembly.
With a little creative plumbing, a higher volume oil pump can be fitted to a 216, one for a 1954-55 235 engine. I believe the part number is a Melling M-29.
partshawk.com/melling-m-29-engine-oil-pump.html
Those engines were designed to run straight 30 weight oil. If you're running some kind of water-thin multi weight oil, you can't expect to see much, if any oil pressure. I'd suggest running either 15W-40 or 20W-50 oil.
Jerry