Originally Posted by Fibonachu
Oh, and welcome. I have a disturbing obsession with transmission controllers.

Do you have some pictures to show off? Sounds like you have a good project.

Are you making any changes to the suspeaion or brakes?
The entire running gear will be replaced, I understand that it is frowned upon, but the original was not suitable for modern day traffic. The trailing arm rear is about the best that I've seen. I added a 9 in Furd 3.50 traction lock axle. I have a new (3 miles) '22 chevy Silverado lift out, L84 5.3, 10 sp trans, the complete chunk with all accessories. The trans controller is the included Bosch unit. It looks like I'l be selling my collection of timing lights, feeler gauges and dwell meters! The computer- electrical nightmare will begin after this thing has been introduced to its new old home.
I want the truck to look original except for wheels.
My shop is 3500 sq ft with a two post lift, gantry crane, heat-ac, with a full array of tools. The only problem is that I'm gettin old and slow. The tortoise won to race, didn't he?