Welcome to the "Southern Bolters", I have been following your posts in the "Welcome Center " and am glad your here. There a quite a few "Bolters" in the North Ga. / Tenn area so your in good company. I love your neck of the woods, I used to spend a good bit of time in Ringold.

We are currently planning our "Jamboree" for this year, it will be in Townsend Tn. at the AD Nationals, we would love to have you join us.

Last edited by TUTS 59; 03/28/2023 1:28 PM.

~ Craig
1958 Viking 4400
"The Book of Thor"
Read the story in the DITY
1960 Chevrolet C10
"A Family Heirloom"
Follow the story in the DITY Gallery
'59 Apache 31, 327 V8 (0.030 over), Muncie M20 4 Speed, GM 10 Bolt Rear... long term project (30 years and counting)

If you don't like driving yourTruck, you won't drive yourTruck..| Living life in the SLOW lane