Greetings from Texas. I've been fortunate to carry on the family ownership of a 1957 GMC Napco. It's been in the family since it was purchased new by my Grandfather, from my Dad, at his dealership in Burwell, Nebraska. It spent it's entire life in West/Central Nebraska until I received a call from my sister in late 2020. "How would you like to have Grandpa's Jimmy?". Shortly thereafter it was enroute to the Houston area. I have the original Bill of sale, but not much more as far as documentation. It is a line built Napco with a factory 347 Pontiac engine/manual tranny/89" bed. It's mostly original except for the wheels and has had 1 repaint during a restoration/preservation in 2001. I've learned a lot about these trucks over the last couple of years just by reading posts on this site and appreciate all the knowledge I've gained.
Last edited by Peggy M; 05/07/202412:36 AM.
1957 GMC 100 * Line Built Napco * Pontiac 347 * 89" Stepside * Purchased new by Grandfather from my Father's dealership in 1957. 1967 Camaro RS Convertible 1968 AMC Rebel 1966 Ford F100 Crown Vic swap 1968 Mercury Cougar Barn Find