| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,501 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2022 Posts: 14 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2022 Posts: 14 | I put a bolt in the rearmost position on a Fenton setup with the engine out of the truck. Otherwise it's a three-hand job to mount the manifolds and gasket. I left the bolt in. A short while later, with the engine in place, I needed to remove the manifold to fix a leak and had to grind a 9/16 wrench specially to be able to nibble away at that bolt. It would be next to impossible if the bolt was rusted in place or if the head was mushroomed. What with the grinder time and nibble time it turned into an all afternoon job. I did not put the bolt back in. gotcha.. good info | | |
| |
| |