| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | Don't stop by the Spoon as often as I used to. Seems every time I do there's some bad news about one of the good guys that kept me around the forum for all these years. George and I talked on many occasions, helped me out when I was filling in my reference library. Another super nice guy gone but not forgotten. Denny G Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | |
| |
| |