| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,287 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 38 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 38 | Its been awhile since I've checked in. Had some issues and hadn't worked on the truck for awhile. The truck is a 1961 Chevrolet C10 Apache Suburban. Changing from a 235 straight 6 with manual 3 speed to SBC with 200-4R tranny. How do I determine where motor mounts go? do I mount tranny to engine and drop it in and see where it fits? Also, has anyone made a tranny crossmember for this setup? (would be the same for TH350 Tranny). If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks
Remember, for every mile of road, there's two miles of ditch! If you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
| | |
| |
| |