Pics of before. if you push on it, it will can, but it comes back to its happy place. Either position will be a wave no matter what. I have eliminated most of it with skim coating, but it looks like it was there from factory so I don't want it too perfect. smile

No judging my welds. smile Sometimes things go smooth and other times I have to go over it multiple times to get it right. Good thing someone invented a grinder.

You can see when I made the cut it relieved it some? Who knows. I am learning there is nothing that can't be fixed with a welder hammer and some filler.
Attachments
20220911_095402.jpg (97.33 KB, 216 downloads)
20220911_105633.jpg (104.76 KB, 216 downloads)
20220911_094628.jpg (113.41 KB, 219 downloads)
20220910_131040.jpg (127.59 KB, 217 downloads)
20220910_113006.jpg (63.77 KB, 218 downloads)

Last edited by Ferris Bueller; 02/14/2023 3:46 PM.

1966 C-10 Step Side
"Augustus"
Engage in the DITY
or follow along in his
Project Journal