I told you guys about the number 3 cylinder in my 261 Jobmaster engine being full of fresh looking antifreeze... HevyHauler responded by saying that maybe number 3 stopped at TDC. I was thinking about what he said today, and after I rested up I went back out into the shop and took my "Last Drop Suction Gun" and sucked the coolant out of the cylinder. Then I took a flat bronze welding rod and felt inside the bore. The piston is all the way up. Well, then I took the suction gun, filled it up with diesel fuel and shot it in through the spark plug hole and flushed every bit of coolant out. After I was satisfied with number 3, I flushed the other 5 cylinders. The radiator is drained out, so there is no way that anymore coolant can get in. Now I'll just let that diesel fuel do it's job and soak. Time is on my side now ....

Thank You HevyHauler for your thoughts on my engine dee lemma !!

It's back to work in the morning. I'm a plumber, I drive around Fargo, ND and fix plumbing for homeowners and buisness people. I used to work on big jobs, but I need to stay away from ladders and high places. I'm not very graceful anymore.