When I was in plumbing school I worked for the maint department on campus. Three dollars and fifty cents and hour !!! Well, anyway, we had a military truck from World War 2. I can't remember how many rear axels it had, maybe 2. But it was all wheel drive, had a canvas top on the cab and the steering wheel was made out of wood. One the back of the truck was a huge air compressor. On the days that I would show up for work with a hang over, my boss would send me out to jack hammer concrete. I got such a thrill out of driving that old OD green truck with those military tires and wooden steering wheel. It had no muffler and I tell ya that old six cylinder would really beller !! That was the biggest old Chevy Stove Bolt I ever drove !