| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Tronman),
60
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,310 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 244 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2000 Posts: 244 | I have a 1953 GMC with a 1955 235 engine. When I looked at the Fel Pro catalog it shows 2 valve cover gaskets, one is 5/32 and the other is 7/32 thick. Does it matter which one I buy? | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Valve Cover Gasket Which one?
| buckaroo01 | 01/03/2023 6:47 AM | |
| |
| |