| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (Peggy M, klhansen, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, cmayna, 55shaker, TPR57C),
138
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 23 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 23 | I'm no expert here either but I agree that it sounds like a tow problem. With the truck on the ground, and with the help of a buddy, you could measure from one tire to the other on the front and back of the wheels, using the same tread grove front and back. I don't know what the difference should be but I can't imagine it should be much! If it is way off you should be able to adjust at the tie rod to get it close to the same front and back, and give that a try. I have a junker (called tough trucks around here) that I take to different tracks and go around obsticals and over jumps, and I constantly have to adjust this because of bending the front axle back and I just get them close to equal and that makes a tremendous difference. Good luck!! R&G | | |
| |
| |