So I've been working on a replacement engine for my Apache. I had it installed in the chassis, but then found that my original transmission leavers would bump into the bell housing on the driver side. So new engine has a different bell housing. So I took the bell housing off of my original motor, to get it ready to swap onto my replacement engine.
In doing so, I finally found my coolant leak. Had nothing to do with the head gasket. There is a frost plug in the back of the block that was rotted out. It's covered by the bell housing so it's a slow leak.
Attachments
IMG_5157.JPG (487.37 KB, 77 downloads)
IMG_5159.JPG (435.94 KB, 75 downloads)
IMG_5160.JPG (537.98 KB, 75 downloads)
IMG_5161.JPG (370.17 KB, 75 downloads)


When God gives any man wealth and possessions, and enables him to enjoy them, to accept his lot and be happy in his work�this is a gift of God. He seldom reflects on the days of his life, because God keeps him occupied with gladness of heart. Ecclesiastes 5:19-20