Its more of a slide show than a video. You have to question the logic though. The rust outs in the cab that he did fix yet almost a cab built of new panels. He should have replaced that whole cowl upper and lower, if it had that rust hole the inside of it must be a total mess.
I wonder how much spent on all the panels, and then of course all the time. It all did seem to line up good, and the bracing was not involved. I wonder what the cost is to build a cab from just the panels? Maybe cheaper than a total new cab from Dynacorn type places.
I couldn't figure out why he welded the starter hole and the other one? Then of course the fuel tank filler hole. Yeah "Original" restoration. And what original cab is full body color inside other than a Cameo?
Last edited by Truckrolet; 12/08/2022 11:52 PM.