| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, Dennys28),
96
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 277 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 277 | I have a 55-62 1/2 ton 3.90 differential that reportedly came from a 57. If possible, I would like to verify the year. there is no tag. Casting number on the pumpkin is 3707340. I believe this is for 55-62. stamped into the pumpkin is "A F1 21". Any links or info for these codes would be appreciated. | | |
| |
| |