Click on image for the lowdown.
====
1 members (baldeagle ),
158
guests, and
2
robots. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 78
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 78
I was wondering if there is a way to get the breather element out of oil bath breather so I may clean it? I don't see any way to take the element out without destroying it. Or do you have to buy a whole new oil bath assembly?
Attachments
1953 Chevy 3100 1/2 Ton Pickup Doug