First 2 pictures are passenger side corner patch. Pictures 3 and 4 are driver side corner patch. Both are just "cleeco'd" in for now. The passenger side looks like it will fit without major tweeking. On the driver's side, I had to make a couple of "relief cuts" to make the corer patch conform to both he curvature of the original cab back and also to the patch I did to the driver side, lower hinge pillar. Now for the question (see pictures 2 and 4): I do not like the "incompleteness" of where the corner patches intersect with bottom of the hinge pillars and the side and bottom of the rocker panel. I am thinking that I am going to weld extensions onto the corner patches so that they cleanly envelope the entire bottom of the hinge pillars and also weld cleanly to the side and bottom of the rocker panels. Advice? Reaction? Comments? As always, thank you for the guidance.