Had a two week hiatus due to ongoing health issues but am removing the driver side sill panel. I have removed the vertical spot welds where the side of the floor panel wraps over the top of the sill. Is there anything else preventing it from being removed...like spots on the horizontal face (on the floor).

I cut most of the sill away but the remaining strip where it meets the floor doesn't want to bid farewell even though all spots are detached. Tried to find the welding instructions in the FAM but the closest I could find was Sect 1 Sheet 49.0 which shows the front edge of the sill where is welds to the inner cowl. Looking for the floor to side sill welding instructions to confirm only vertical spots.


1951 3100 5-window
with a '55 235/floor mounted 3-speed
Some of the story in ODSS
Most of it in The Shops Area wink