Don't have pictures, sorry - I swapped in the OD over 10 years ago.
Open drive shaft, 1962(ish) truck rear end - ratio: I don't know, but feels similar to the original, kept the 3 on the tree.
It worked all just fine and drove really nice - loved the way it is like half an automatic, but since the wiring was a total mess (the whole car) from the previous owner, I ripped it all out and started from scratch, doing it right.
With actual fuses and all - the only "fuse" in the whole car war a bolt in the light switch - so you can imagine the rest.
Problem is, I started the new wiring quite a while ago, but because of my job, I had to pause for almost 2 years - and now I can't remember how I wired the OD back than.
I had this PDF I mentioned, but that's nowhere to find.
Last edited by Stovebold6; 10/29/2022 6:52 PM.