| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (klhansen, Southerntruck, Barry Martak, TexasJim50, Gdads51, J Lucas, Stovebolt48, Hotrod Lincoln, tclederman),
120
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,422 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2022 Posts: 9 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2022 Posts: 9 | I'm at the point that I want to install an exhaust on my truck before I get too much of the body installed. It's a 49 AD 3100 with a stock 216. The original exhaust was almost non existent so it was scrapped. Looking back I wish I would have kept some pieces. I read that the stock size off the manifold is 1 7/8". Does anyone know where I can get the initial 2 bolt flange to start building off the manifold? Will a modified 2" flange fit the original 1 7/8" manifold? I can't seem to find much online other than a full system on Chevs of the 40s. | | |
| |
| |