| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,142 Posts1,056,481 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2015 Posts: 26 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2015 Posts: 26 | I'm 6'4" so I have removed the fuel tank and closed off the fill hole and will install a tank in the frame in the back as thousands have done before. I would like to use the original bench seat though just set back 4" or so.
I found Tri-five car seat extenders that do just this but found nothing for the 55-58 3100s.
Does anyone know if such a thing exists? | | |
| |
| |