| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, TPR57C, cmayna, Gdads51, walter74, greenie-reddy, Peggy M, Otto Skorzeny),
175
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | Yes, I know what you are thinking. Yes, many many trucks the whole hub holds the dayton wheel.
The truck I saw could use the regular budd type wheels with the removal of the adaptor.
There is the third choice, bud to dayton adaptor without a hub change. Apparently not very common but it was done.
I also talked to a guy at the show who has had several trucks with the adaptors, apparently his father liked dayton wheels and had the adaptors put on all his farm trucks. He is going to check on an AD COE he had that he thinks has the adaptors I need.
I am trying to find out if they did make them in the small 10 lug so I can start looking for a set. Thanks, Grigg | | |
| |
| |