| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Ponchogl, F100Ranger, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, FAST55, TexasJim50, JW51, 1 invisible),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 29 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2020 Posts: 29 | Hello all, I was told by another forum that I am not supposed to shim main bearing inserts, you can see the wear marks this to me indicates a hot spot in the bearing. I shimmed it like I mentioned and the crank rotates a little easier. Now my next question? Should I go through and check all the rod caps or will the .0014 not be an issue?
1933 207 stovebolt shoved into a Chevy 1/2 ton with all the 29-32 left overs. (Woody) - all original, originally old! Courage = Being scared to death, then going to do the task anyways! | | |
| |
| |