| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Eileen, Uncles51, 1 invisible),
86
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,296 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2022 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2022 Posts: 52 | I'm looking to replace all my fuel lines in the near future. I'm not sure as to the sizes from the tank to the pump and the pump to the carb. I've read that it's 5/16 to the pump and 1/4 from the pump to the carb. Can anyone confirm this? Thanks
1951 GMC 451 1964 International Harvester v190
| | |
| |
| |