Im not pulling out the rearend , im wanting to keep my original motor if I find out that it is the original for sure !!! I cannot rock it because I have it on 4 dollies now. all 4 tires arent much good. only one holds air. besides i need to be able to move it around easily in my Garage.If ORIGINAL, id like to keep my motor,rearend and transmission !!! I have to pull the motor in order to do all my bodywork on firewall and cowl. plus I want to POR the Firewall and paint it. Therefore engine and trans can be pulled out,cleaned at a later date ,examined closer and cleaned and painted. Im going to drain the oi pan in about 4 or 5 days from now and put in some new oil. Better to try and get the motor to turn by hand now other than waiting till next spring.