| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (R&S 51 GMC, Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, Tronman, Wrenchman, Swami29, Shade Baby),
147
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2022 Posts: 557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2022 Posts: 557 | I tore back into the torque tube 3 speed tranny, replaced both bearings and the rear bushing. When I reassembled the unit I have all the gears but when I tighten the input shaft cover it locks it up. I changed the snap ring with the old one but no go. Do I need a thicker gasket for clearance? I've been into these transmissions many times without this issue. Never put in new bearings, though. Thoughts?
~~ Jethro 1954 3100Back to LifeIn the Dity Gallery1951 3100 (gone) / 1956 4400 (still in the neighborhood) / 1957 6400 with dump body (retired) / 1959 3100 panel (in the woods junked) / 1978 Custom Deluxe K10 / 1993 S-10 4.3 / 2004 Chevy Crew Cab / 1945 John Deere H / 1952 John Deere B / 1966 John Deere 2510 / 1967 John Deere 1020 | | |
| |
| |