No one from tilton is personally engineering brakes for anyone (edit - that I am aware of). They just sell brake systems. The rear in this case has nothing to do with the front being on two separate MC's, so we can rule that out. Back to the front - so to speak, yes specifically designed for drum brakes only. That being said, I dont see much difference in the setup. The front brakes are connected to MC just like the old. No brake fluid is leaking. My concern is how much the pads will continue need adjusting before settling. Are we saying the original MC was a larger bore? [ edit =yes ] This one is dedicated to the front specifically, one for back one for front.. The fluid is easily as much as original. I clearly dont have a clue and neither did the tech guys when explaining any of this... Its as if they just said, here buy this. dang I think this is a separate subj from pad wear but I dont like the amount of press I need to stop this truck with these brakes.

Last edited by 38_1.5Ton; 09/21/2022 2:42 AM.

'38 1.5ton; "The stuff is as tough as woodpecker lips"