| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,377 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 117 | I have a new wiring harness behind the dash. I have done an ohm test on the gas gauge and it is around 40 ohms. The sending unit shows ohms also when I move the float up and down 0-29. I have checked the power wire going to the gauge as well and it is 12 volts. I have a new after market gas gauge coming. Will try it to see if it works with the sending unit in the tank. | | |
| |
| |