| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
89
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,541 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 587 | You didn't say what year, but looks like Huck style older cylinders. You may be able to find those yet at NAPA or parts vendors. I never had luck with rebuilds, you can't get all the rust pits cleaned up inside, and it will leak again if not smooth, ruin your new linings if you are doing those. I get linings re-lined at local brake supply house. They sometimes have some of this old stuff or can get. They are an old business and sharp on info. I bet though, that those adjusters will be a junkyard item. Jeff at Bow Tie Bits .com sells used parts, and I have gotten big truck items from him that others don't have. The cylinders if found, will be $50 to $90 I bet. Later years had Two in them and hard to find also. Get new hub seals while apart also. Rear end lube does damage to new shoes, and you can't clean them with Brakleen once they leak on them. They will grab real hard after that.
G.L. Grumpy's Old Iron Ranch Huntington, IN 46750
MM R tractor, Speedex and Power King tractors
| | |
| |
| |