Here's a check that came in the mail.

Alvin "Achipmunk" Parris - he''s making this a three-for ... and a moderator

Alvin recently posted this in the Spoon: "I know there has been a lot of "computer stuff" going on here and I'm sure it doesn't come cheap. So, its my opinion, we all need to chip in a quarter or two to help keep this site going strong for those who follow us. "Leaders go where there is no path and leave a trail for others". Lets make sure those who follow will benefit from our efforts. Just my opinion guys....and thanks. This has been second home to many of us."


I really like that "trail for others" saying. Like our old trucks, we want to be out on the info highway for the benefit of others. I can't image we'd be cancelled. grin


Thanks Alvin for all you do. You are a real Stovebolt patriot. grin

thumbs_up

Last edited by Peggy M; 07/26/2022 6:53 PM.

~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill