Tonerman, let's go back over this again.
Originally did your truck have an oil pressure light or an oil pressure gauge?
Please correct me if I wrong but on the Autometer gauge I see:
White wire = dash lights?
Green wire = ground?
Black wire = signal? Did you pull this wire off of a oil pressure lamp or oil pressure gauge? The other end of the wire would be going to the block.
Red wire = +12 volts?
Did you do this wiring yourself?
The reason I ask is that if you originally had a light before, then you need a "Tee" connection at the engine block. This will give you one connection for the existing oil pressure switch and a connection for an oil pressure sensor that you need to purchase. You then can wire it so that you have both the light and gauge working. This is the best way to do it.
Last edited by buoymaker; 07/11/2022 2:46 AM.