I just bought a 59 chevy spartan 100 that used to be a local firetruck. Somewhere along the way it got switched to a 14ft dump bed but not sure what else has been messed with. Is the stewart warner tach the original or were they another brand?
Anyone got a good source for parts? I think i need a new lower brake pedal assembly because the splines are stripped. I also need the parking brake assembly since it had a different one as a firetruck.
The overspeed light seems to be plugged into an oil pressure gauge and stays lit all the time. Im guessing its a bad sender?
Ive restored a 55 half ton but all this big bolt stuff is new so any info is appreciated!
Attachments
PXL_20220701_094421851.jpg (519.61 KB, 246 downloads)
PXL_20220704_172007970.jpg (366.66 KB, 247 downloads)
PXL_20220629_210740034.jpg (266.48 KB, 250 downloads)
PXL_20220629_211114571.jpg (375.74 KB, 249 downloads)
PXL_20220629_210743649.jpg (195.88 KB, 243 downloads)


59 chevy Spartan 100, former firetruck
348ci with spicer 5 speed and electric rear