| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 | Thanks all, I replaced the fuel pump and things appear to work great. I am going to change oil to make sure it didn't get too contaminated. The old pump worked, but there was the elusive grey dust starting to form in addition to leaking like a sieve. I think that means something is wearing and the case is deteriorating.
1946 1-ton Panel 1952 1-ton Comml. W/Grain Body | | |
| |
| |