| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,141 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 156 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2021 Posts: 156 | I have no clue as to the proper sounding horn(s) for my '54 truck. I did convert to 12v but want a sound as close to original as possible.
54 Chevy 3100 Deluxe 3 speed on column. Keeping original as possible but changed to 12 volt system. JB Weld..."I put that stuff on everything"
| | |
| |
| |