| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,626 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 15 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2022 Posts: 15 | Hi Mike, No I did not try to call you today. I had the linings you sent me installed on the shoes by a local shop. Everything is back on the truck working fine. I only needed enough lining to do one side which was soaked with brake fluid. I just put the other set with the cracked lining on a shelf hoping I won't need it. I suppose if you have an extra lining kicking around I should grab it cause you never know.
1946 2 ton
| | |
| |
| |