| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
10 members (1955 1 Series, 3800GUY, UtahYork, Hawkman, Maybellene, 5 Window 9434, 39Master85, 52Carl, Hotrod Lincoln, 1 invisible),
82
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,355 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2021 Posts: 18 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2021 Posts: 18 | Ronnie, Thanks for the response. I have the manual and I believe sect 5, sheet 3.00 applies to a left drive 3100. The page you referenced is for right hand drive with a hand-brake. However, I agree with you that the spring should have only enough tension (when released) to keep the parts from rattling around. I’ll drill a hole for the extender that gets me there. Have a good holiday weekend.
Mark
M. Hayden
| | |
| |
| |