| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Ponchogl, F100Ranger, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, FAST55, TexasJim50, JW51, 1 invisible),
74
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,372 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,258 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2021 Posts: 1,258 | I have thought about a plastic garbage can and doing the electrolysis thing. Will try if when this does not work.
I bought 30 percent vinegar used in cleaning. Plus as the water evaporates out the percentage will get stronger.
I fought and fought to get rear suspension stuff clean when I began this journey. Wish I found out about this and tried it sooner. | | |
| |
| |