| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Keepinthemstockm, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Jay R, papas52, Otto Skorzeny, JW51, Gdads51),
95
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,084 Posts1,056,333 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 | I looked for one for quite a while before I got the regular 2 speed one for my 1 ton. Probably over a year without seeing anything. I saw a bigger overdrive at a truck place near austin that I thought about.
A knowledgeable old trucker said look for where they have oil field trucks as they had to do a lot of highway miles and often had overdrives. | | |
| |
| |